by DELL EMC
by DELL EMC
Build a modern IT Infrastructure
When you buy a Dell EMC server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end-to-end. Dell and EMC bring together industry-leading expertise into a common platform to help you transform your data center. Dell EMC can deliver PowerEdge technology at any level of integration – from a best-in-breed platform, to a pre-integrated fully turnkey hybrid cloud implementation or any step in-between. Combining the PowerEdge server infrastructure with Dell Services and Financial Solutions allows you to modernize your data center faster, more affordably and with less risk.
Modernize IT with server innovation
Maximize performance across the widest range of applications with highly scalable architectures and flexible internal storage.
Automate the entire server lifecycle from deployment to retirement with embedded intelligence that dramatically increases your productivity.
Protect your customers and your business with a deep layer of defense built into the hardware and firmware of every server.
Ready your data center to handle any workload. PowerEdge rack servers combine a highly scalable architecture and optimum balance of compute and memory to maximize performance across the widest range of applications.
- World record in SAP performance
- Widest range of in-server storage options ever in PowerEdge servers
- IT Pro “Editor’s Choice” award with 5-star ratings (R640 & R740xd)
- #1 in price/performance (R740xd)
- Powerful 4-socket performance and GPU acceleration for data analytics, AI and machine learning
increase in VMs/node
more transactions per second
more orders per minute
Explore PowerEdge Rack Servers
One-Socket Rack Servers
One-socket (single CPU) rack servers offer a cost-effective balance of performance and storage capacity to make IT easy. Designed to easily grow and evolve with your business.
Two-Socket Rack Servers
Two-socket (dual CPU) rack servers offer a wide variety of features to accommodate more demanding workloads. Offered in price and performance configurations to suit most environments.
Four-Socket Rack Servers
Four-socket (four CPU) rack servers are the workhorses of the data center, offering the highest performance for the most demanding workloads like data analytics, AI and GPU database acceleration.
PowerEdge tower servers are designed to grow with your organization, at your pace.
- Flexible configurations with large internal capacities
- Broad portfolio for SOHO, ROBO and SMB markets
- Rackable for continued use as companies grow
more PCIe Gen3 slots
more NVMe drives
Explore PowerEdge Tower Servers
One-Socket Tower Servers
One-socket (single CPU) tower servers offer a cost-effective, entry-level solution for businesses migrating to servers from PCs or laptops. Designed for core office workloads, like file sharing, print, point of sale, and database applications.
Two-Socket Tower Servers
Two-socket (dual CPU) tower servers offer a deeper variety of features to accommodate high performance applications like web serving, consolidation, and virtualization. They include more cache and speed, as well as the flexibility for expansion and additional processors.
Create an agile, future-ready data center with flexible, easily expandable compute, networking and storage. The PowerEdge modular portfolio allows you to precisely tailor, quickly deploy and easily manage infrastructure while lowering operating costs.
- PowerEdge MX – Modular, 7U integrated solutions designed for enterprise data center density and future extensibility with easy deployment and management
- PowerEdge FX Series – Hybrid 2U rack integrated solution delivering scalable performance with rack flexibility for demanding workloads
- PowerEdge VRTX – Single, compact tower- and rack-capable integrated server solutions optimized for small, remote and branch offices
- PowerEdge C Series – Server node providing a dense, accelerated computing platform for high-performance cognitive workloads
more memory bandwidth
Explore PowerEdge Modular Infrastructure
Modular, 7U integrated solution designed for enterprise data center density with easy deployment, management, and maximum longevity. PowerEdge MX features industry-leading no midplane design and scalable fabric architecture to support new processor technologies, new storage types and new connectivity innovations well into the future.